Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pumpkin Waffles with Apple Cider Syrup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : This was awesome. I couldn’t make them fast enough to keep my kids happy. My 5 year old said they were the best food he’s ever had. The syrup is very powerful so you only have to use a little bit which helps cut out a lot of sugar we normally have on waffle mornings. The kids asked if we could have this every morning.
- “naela” : I made a few changes this time from the 1st couple of times I’ve made them. I used 1 tsp of nutmeg and 1 tsp of clove in place of only 1tsp of allspice and a hair more pumpkin. It’s really important that you whip your egg whites long enough so they do have peaks and fold in gently so the batter will start to get light and fluffy/airy feeling you’ll see it start to change, othewise they are too dense and will sit in your stomach like a rock. I found too they do need to cook longer than regular waffles, but also try a little higher heat setting if yours adjusts like mine, normally set at a 3.5, put up to a solid 4 and worked much better. For the apple cider syrup I use water and fresh cut up apples instead, less white sugar, add brown sugar and nutmeg. Delish! Have also made apples w/ less sugar and then just drizzled real maple syrup over waffles and apples before serving. That also got rave reviews.
- “samantha” : I just made the syrup- I’m sure the waffles are amazing, but I made pumpkin pancakes and heard of apple cider syrup so I wanted to give it a go. I forgot to add the butter at the end, but didn’t miss it! Amazing, easy, for the people that didn’t make the syrup- just try it. Its worth it!
- “susan” : My husband and I loved this so much… My makin them out of the box days are over… I made just a couple changes… I sprinkled garlic powder on both layers of the potatoes…I also used marble cheddar and after I poured the cheese mixture over I also topped it off with a bit more shredded cheese… I baked it covered like it said but uncovered it for the last 10 minutes and it gave it just the right amount of crispiness, just the way we like it… and for my husband I added just 1 more sprinkle of cheese to his on his plate… These are also great the next day served with eggs for breakfast… Kiki (Brampton,On,Canada) P S.. I wanted to add that I just made this again today (Oct 4th) and topped it off with some cooked and crumbled turkey bacon and sliced green onions.. Fabulous!!!
- “pamela” : Thank you for an incredibly delicious waffle recipe. We altered the recipe to suit our toddlers’ taste: instead of whole milk we substituted 2 cups of whole milk and 2 T of white vinegar (allow to sit for 10 minutes, it’s a buttermilk alternative). We used 1 T cinnamon and 1 T pumpkin spice for the spices. Instead of 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, we used 1 C whole wheat flour and 1 1/2 cups all-purpose. The next time we make these, we’ll substitute white whole wheat flour for the all-purpose flour. These came out fluffy, moist and slightly sweet. These made 10 Belgium waffles, we froze the left-overs and will have a quick treat another day. Thank you again Jeanette. Update- March 2013: We are still making these, in fact they are our go to Belgium waffle batter. We sometimes use pureed roasted sweet potato (and if the puree is a little less than 1 cup, we add a mashed banana to make up the difference). Today our big change was using sweetened vanilla almond milk instead of regular milk- it made it a little more moist, but delicious! Thank you again
- “stephanie” : I just made the Apple Cider Syrup and it was AMAZING! A perfect compliment to the pumpkin. My husband LOVED it, and wanted me to make an entire jug of the syrup so he can have it on a daily basis on his morning waffles. Just make sure you boil it long enough in order to thicken it up.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :