Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Restaurant-Style Buffalo Chicken Wings”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : Oh yeah! I love these and they’re really easy to make at home. I decided to bake them instead of fry them so they didn’t taste just like Hooters but they were still great and much better for you. I followed the instructions exact except I baked on a rack set over a jelly roll pan at 350 for 45 minutes. Then I turned the oven to 375 and sprayed the wings with Pam and let them bake 5 more minutes so they got crispy. Excellent and you’ll never miss the deep fried taste!
- “stacie” : This is a great way to fix those restaurant style wings. I’ve been making them like this for years. The secret I picked up from buying the expensive Hooter’s Brand wing breading and wing sauce in the grocery is this; Don’t skip the step to refrigerate the wings for 60-90 minutes. After this rest the spiced flour on the wings becomes sticky. Now they are ready to fry. This IS the secret to great breaded wings like this! Spices in the flour can be varied to taste. Also to simplify I use about 2/3 butter to 1/3 Frank’s Hot Sauce for sauce. Melted in the microwave it tastes like a million bucks! The expensive Hooter’s wing sauce also taught me that for the hotter sauce use a greater proportion of sauce to butter. The mild Hooter’s sauce uses a larger proportion of butter to sauce.
- “claudia” : Excellent recipe. I made these over the weekend;the only hot sauce I had was Tabasco. We loved the wings and we love spicy foods, but these were just too hot and the sauce was very thin and watery. I made some more last night for just my husband and me using Texas Pete and it was perfect. They had the perfect amount of heat. I also followed the directions except for frying. I baked then in the oven for about 30 mins. at 350. I lightly sprinkled them with flour then sprayed cooking spray on them and they had a great crust coming out of the oven. Definetly recommend!!!
- “natasha” : oh my these were sooo good! I pretty much followed the recipe but I never measure spices, just a dash here and there etc.. I wasn’t sure if I needed to still put them in the fridge since I was baking them, but I did. I put them on baking sheets sprinkled with alittle more flour and sprayed with pam. I baked @400 for 40 min turning once then I put some BBQ sauce on some and the hot sauce on the others and baked @300 for 15min… they were great! I was surprised that they were crispy too! Thank you!
- “deborah” :These are the best wings I ever made, my family went crazy over them! I didn’t even try the sauce mixture, we used our favorite bbq sauce,for half of them and I made a garlic butter sauce for the other half. I will try the hot sauce recipe next time I make these. The breading is terrific, you have to try this recipe! auce together and baked for ~30 min at 350F. Turned out perfectly!
- “dyan” : These wings are excellent!! I moved to WA state from Ohio and could not find hot enough wings to satisfy my taste. The only changes I made was to add a bit more spices to the coating and more hot sauce to the sauce. Since I like my buffalo wings a bit dryer, I put wings onto a cookie sheet after frying and poured sauce over them, baked at 350 for 15 mins., turning.. they turned out fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :