Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sauteed Garlic Asparagus”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “virginia” : This is so good! The only way I cook asparagus now! It is a helpful hint though: don’t leave the asparagus while its cooking! Depending on how thick it is, it could be done rather quickly. Instead, rely on the color: a minute or two after it turns bright bright green and right before it starts to brown is when it is perfect (we like ours semi-crisp). I also add a splash of white wine maybe 1 1/2 minutes before it’s done.
- “mia” : I use olive oil in lieu of butter/margarine and, to make it a little quicker/easier, I use garlic from a jar and a dash of sea salt to really bring out the flavor! One of my favs.
- “silvia” : easy and tasty way to prepare asparagus. I like the change from steamed. However, a tip when you saute asparagus that wasn’t mentioned in the recipe – the smaller (thinner) the stalk the better it is for sauteing. Larger stalks are better suited for steaming. And 10 minutes I found much too long, since the butter needs to heat up quite high to saute I think 10 minutes would of burned it or the garlic. I sauted for 5 minutes.
- “cherry” : Used olive oil instead of butter. Chopped asparagus into bite-sized pieces and added a handful of shrimp to the mix. Served with pasta. Quick. Easy. Delicious.
- “mary” : I had never made asparagus before, so was looking for a simple yet tasty recipe. I added 2 ingredients to this recipe; some chopped onion and a sprinkle of instant chicken bouillion. My kids raved about this and want to know when I’m making more! I would rate this recipe higher than a 5 if I could!
- “amanda” : Quick, easy and flavorful. I followed the recipe cooking for 10 minutes and the texture was perfect. Asparagus loses its integrity if stored too long, so make sure it’s fresh for best results. Store in refrigerator cut ends in a cup of water, or wrap in a wet paper towel and use within 2 days of purchase.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :