Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sesame Noodle Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lucy” : Love the flavors in the salad! I scaled this recipe back a bit since I am only serving two people. I left out the hot chili oil because family members don’t tolerate spiciness well
- “jodi” : I have made this recipe several times now for potlucks and BBQs and it is always a huge hit!
- “loisa” : I love this salad. It is very refreshing. This salad is great to take to a picnic.
- “stephanie” : I used soba noodles instead of the angel hair and left out the hot chili oil (didn’t have any) and the green onion since I was serving this to a friend allergic to onions. I also added broccoli. This was incredible. The flavor combination in the dressing was not something I would have thought of but it was great.
- “lindy” : this was delicious. I used rice vinegar (instead of balsamic) and added a little vegetable oil to make it stick to the noodles. I also toasted the sesame seeds.
- “sarah” : Picnic perfect! I recommend throwing in as many extra veggies as you wish.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :