Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Shrimp De Jonghe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : Perfect! Just like I remember it from a long time ago in Chicago. Easy and delicious.
- “deborah” : I made as instructed but used 1/2 sherry quantity of white wine. Was dry overall, not sure if from the substitution or not. Flavors are excellent so I will make again with a bit more liquid.
- “melissa” : , This was excellent! I did use more than a pinch of the herbs and I’m glad I did but that is the only change I made. All of the flavors come together nicely in this and it is one I would make again.
- “sabrina” : The first time I made this recipe I made it with the white wine and I did not like the flavor. The next time I made it I used water in place of the wine and I loved it.
- “debbie” : This was delicious to my husband and me, but the kids did not like the wine flavor. I used packaged bread crumbs and cut it to 1 1/2 cups. I definitely will make it again
- “selvia” : This recipe is great and very easy. It is great with potatoes sliced very thin and baked in the oven. Use the potatoes to soak up the extra garlic and bread crumbs.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :