Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Thighs”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “staci” : We thought these were delicious! So easy to put together and I didn’t miss the grill taste at all. Do watch your time though. I know everyone’s slow cooker cooks at different temps, but ours were just a little dry and falling apart at 5 hours. I would definitely start checking at 4 hours. Overall, a great, easy weeknight recipe!
- “liza” : 8.4.18 It’s important that you use a favorite BBQ sauce because that flavor will dominate. I have a BBQ sauce recipe that I clipped from the newspaper many years ago from a BBQ restaurant in Oklahoma City, and it just never lets me down. I cooked this in my Instant Pot® using the slow cooker feature, checked the meat temperature at just over two hours, and it already was done. I scaled the recipe down to three servings from eight, so there was less meat in the pot, but I still would recommend you watch your time. It just doesn’t get much easier than this to put a juicy, tender, flavorful chicken entree on the dinner table.
- “noah” : Easy, Easy, Easy … If you need something to make for lunch and have a lot of errands to run then this is the meal for you. I Substituted breasts for thighs since that is what the local store had and used a Sweet & Spicy BBQ sauce for more flavor. It was quite liquidy when done so I thickened mine with a slurry (mixture of water and cornstarch). It turned out great. A few hours in the ole Slow Cooker and lunch is served. This would be great as a sandwich but I served it over rice. I will be using this one again for sure.
- “elodie” : Very easy and tasty. Followed the recipe and had enough sauce for additional five or six thighs so will cut back on the BBQ sauce next time.
- “junie” : I made a few changes, don’t have a lot of time so I used bottled BBQ sauce. I left half the skin on so,chicken would be tender. I braised the chicken first….it must be checked at 3 1/2 hours. I only used six thighs and it was perfect for two,dinners. Yes I’ll make it again.
- “amy” : Wife really liked it. I will tone down the sweetness, the next time we make.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :