- 9 Tyson Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Creole mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a slow cooker.
Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour mixture over chicken thighs and stir to coat.
Cook on Low for approximately 5 hours or until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 180 degrees F.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :