Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “SLOW COOKER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “cindy” : Great recipe! Skipped the mustard.. I used the Obrien Hash Browns that had peppers and onions already in it and added pepper jack cheese to the cheddar cheese to add a little spice to this.
- “jenny” : we liked this. It is a great basic recipe for breakfast casserole. Perfect for our Christmas potluck where picky kids didn’t have to pick anything out of it! we 1/2 it and layered so cheese and meat, potatoes were in the middle. yummy!
- “natasha” : Loved this recipe and so did my family. I forgot to defrost the hash browns (it was Christmas Eve!) and I used O’brien potatoes with the peppers and onions already in them. Even though the potatoes were still frozen this cooked very well. This recipe is also so versatile that you can add any seasoning to your family’s taste, I added garlic because that is what my family loves! Thanks for making Christmas morning so nice for my family and so effortless for me.
- “donna” : I used lbs of sausage and cooked on low for 6 hours with frozen hashrowns. Will try another type of cheese next time. Cheddar didn’t melt well. Made it for camping with a group and all agreed that I need to keep this recipe!!
- “nicole” : Great no fail for groups… I second what someone said earlier – limit the potato layer… I had a thick potato layer and so that part was more dry than rest.
- “nancy” : This is great! I make it for our church men’s prayer breakfast. It is gluten free so everyone can enjoy it. It is a hit and very easy. I double everything except the cheese.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :