Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Cajun Potato Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “joy” : This sounds delicious! Guess I need to add that sausage to the never ending grocery list. Ha!
- “becky” : Hi! Just wondering if I could add 1/2 lb of smoked sausage to this and what, if any, changes would need to be made to the amount of chicken broth and heavy cream. Thank you.
- “jennifer” : hi i am really cooking forward to making this recipe for my family tonight i was wondering why you to the veggies in flour and do i flour them in a separate bowl then add to my crock pot or do i toss them in crock pot to have to access flour
- “carole” : For best results, stir the potatoes and corn around in the heated slow cooker along with some melted butter or oil, so that the flour cooks a little and doesn’t taste raw. You’re actually making a light cream sauce.
- “robin” : I’m adding chicken with the shrimp guess I just add chicken around 2 hours b4 totally cooked huh? Its chicken breast in small cuts
- “judy” : Tried this for dinner tonight with CANNED corn and CANNED new potatoes diced and it was great! Fasst and easy, too.
Seriously a keeper. Thx so much!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :