- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 10 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 (26 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
Combine the chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, chicken soup, chicken bouillon, garlic salt, celery salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker; cook on High for 5 hours.
Stir the frozen mixed vegetables into the slow cooker, and cook 1 hour more.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :