Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “meoshia” : Wow this chicken was falling off the bone. I followed the recipe exactly and it was delicious. “Amazing” is a word used to describe it. This recipe will be a regular in my household.
- “patricia” : this was very good. I doubled it and used 4 thighs and 4breasts. I switched the I cup of soy to 3/4 cup I switched the 1 and a 1/2 c pineapple juice to3/4 and added 1/4 c apple juice and 1/2 c orange juice. for the pineapple I used 1 can pineapple and 1 can mixed fruit it was so good we just ate it and already we are discussing next time I make it:) ty great recipe
- “amber” : Great tasting and so easy to make! This is a perfect comfort dish served over rice. I used chicken quarters bone in with skin. Spicy ketchup was substituted for regular and I added red pepper flakes. Lots of sweet and hot to satisfy my palate. I loved it thank you so much!
- “maggie” : This recipe is delicous! I put in 6 pieces of chix and added a little more brown light sugar and used sweet baby rays bbq sauce instead of ketchup. I will most def be making this again for my family and company.
- “clara” : This was yummy! I didn’t use flour (husband is watching carbs) otherwise made just as written. Next time I will drain the pineapple better as there was too much liquid due to no flour. Made for our weekly Family Friday and everyone loved it from 17 to 82. Easy and a real crowd pleaser!
- “brenna” : I have made this several times & found that in order to pump up the pineapple flavor I needed to use pineapple chunks in heavy syrup. I used all of the syrup reduced the soy sauce to slightly more than 1/4 cup added water chestnuts for some crunch & lots of fresh grated ginger. Next time I am going to add a red pepper for color & some onion. There’s lots of sauce so if the thighs are small or the skin removed use 6 thighs. I served it over rice. One reviewer set aside just the excess sauce & used it for pork chops. Sounds good to me!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :