Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Slow Cooker Split Pea Sausage Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melinda” : DELICIOUS!!! Made this for dinner tonight. Only substituted chicken broth for the water. Will make again and again!!!
- “kendra” : My husband and I loved this…my boys (5 &3) not so much since I added more pepper. I omitted the salt since the kielbasa was already plenty salty!
- “helen” : Delicious and super-easy to make! The homey flavor is wonderful for cold winter evenings!
- “lisa” : Made this last winter and will make again this winter but I will put in diced ham as I prefer over kielbasa.
- “nicole” : Delicious and light ! This is a very simple supper, especially on cooler days.
- “maria” : This soup is so good. I used the turkey sausage also and it was perfect. I highly recommend this recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :