Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “smith” : I have been making this recipe for years, the only difference in the recipe I use is, it doesn’t call for honey. This recipe is soooo easy, delicious and inexpensive to make. I make it for Charity bake sales and double to recipe to make several 8×8 pans that are ALWAYS the first to go at the sales. A true “go to” recipe anytime you have a gathering or function.
- “melanie” : Ok. This is, undoubtedly, the most outstanding-delicious-amazing-wonderful dessert recipe I have EVER tried. Unbelievable. If you don’t rush right out and pick up the ingredients for this, you are missing out ON LIFE! I have tasted a lot of desserts, I have tried a million recipes, but I can honestly say (and my family will agree) that this is the most wonderful dessert ever. It was made by the Gods. You know how every recipe you read on Allrecipes.com has reviewers improving upon the recipe in some way? Well you won’t see that with this recipe. Nope. It would be absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to improve on this one in ANY way. It’s perfect. Sent from heaven. And in addition to the perfect flavor is the fact that it LOOKS beautiful, even if you throw the crescent rolls in sloppily (like I did). It’s also so unbelievably easy to make that I am ASHAMED I didn’t know about this sooner because it would have saved me a lot of sweat and stress while trying to throw something together for potlucks. All I can ask is that you not share the recipe with anyone. It’s so good it should be a secret!
- “tara” : Made this for a potluck and what a hit! The top was crunchy and the center creamy & sweet. I didn’t have Mexican vanilla so I yelled “ole” when I poured in my regular vanilla extract. I cut it into much smaller pieces though…little bites were a better choice!
- “tina” : This recipe is always a crowd pleaser. In fact, my son requested that I make this for his 16th birthday last week, and his friends loved it. I use 3 packages of cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups sugar to make the filling a little thicker. And for the cinnamon sugar mixture I use 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon. Using Mexican vanilla is what sets this apart, so don’t skimp on it! For our bunch, we did skip the honey because this dessert is fine without it. The refrigerated leftovers, if you have any, are awesome!
- “mary” : My husband took this to work for a “Mexican Day” lunch. They loved it- gone in no time at all. I took advise of others and added the 3rd cream cheese, reduced the topping sugar by 1/2, brushed on the butter, pre-baked the bottom crust for 7 minutes and increased total baking time to 45 minutes.
- “suzie” : We have enjoyed this recipe for years (without the honey), but there is something else you might want to try. Use fruit preserves, or cook down some chopped, fresh fruit with sugar and corn starch. Spread this on top of the cream cheese layer, before you put on the last crescent roll layer. To die for!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :