Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Southern Fried Catfish”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “eric” : thats funny. i was just looking to see what she did to cook her catfish and its the exact same way we have been doing it in south louisiana for years. its funny cause i was expecting some elaborate recipe.
- “paula” : I really enjoyed the catfish it was great and I will be trying more great meals. Thanks
- “jeannie” : My grandmother really loves fried catfish. I want to learn how to make it for her. It is good to know that I should coat the fish in cornmeal. I might want to ask a restaurant that makes fired catfish how to fry it well.
- “imma” : I’ve never tried to fry fish. Living in Mississippi, there are catfish restaurants all around. However, my husband was in Florida recently and caught a some fish he wanted to fry. This recipe was excellent
- “hanna” : I made this just now with Bob’s Red Mill gluten free corn meal and it came out perfect! I fried the fish in a cast iron skillet to use less oil and doubled the garlic, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. So crunchy and yummy!!
- “melissa” : Totally giving this a try tonight for dinner with my Boyfriend! Fingers and toes crossed lol I’m hoping for a great outcome, I’ll certainly post back with my conclusion! Thank you so much for sharing this!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :