Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach Cheese Bars”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lina” : I have made these for several occasions. I use hot pepper cheese instead of cheddar. Adds a zing to them. Yummy.
- “samma” : These are the best! I have witnessed a lot of people who hate spinach go nuts for these! My mother has been making them my whole life! Friends, family …. everyone loves em!
- “angelica” : Yum! This was delicious!! Half my family wouldn’t touch it because they don’t like mushrooms or onions (they are missing out!) I loved it!! So easy too. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- “caroline” : Very tasty and easy, thank you! A couple of small things: I skipped the butter entirely, and used Pam. It worked fine and this recipe does not need more oil in it. We served it with jalapeno ranch dressing as a dip, which was great, and I added granulated garlic and tabasco for spice. Next time I will add even more for kick, but it went over well with the modifications noted.
- “melissa” : Recipe very simple to make and delicious! Must wait for the squares to cool completely before cutting or you’re in for a huge mess!
- “pamela” : Try adding some dijon mustard, goes well with cheese and spinach. Also try using Edam Cheese
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :