Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : I’ve actually made this recipe twice on our newly adopted “Meatless Monday”. I used fresh baby spinach the second and just laid a single line down the middle over the cheese mixture. I get the 8oz block of cheese and use half in the mixture and use the rest to cover the rolls. My children love it
- “chelsea” : Trying this for the first time. Looking pretty yummy so far! I substituted cottage cheese for ricotta and added 1 lb. of lean ground beef. Because I added more ingredients I used ten noodles. Putting a 1/4 cup in each roll made it a perfect portion. This is super easy to make and good to make ahead of time so I can pop in the oven when we are ready to eat!
- “michelle” : Surprised how delicious this was! Maybe the garlic gave it something extra. I usually layer the cheese and meat sauce together but liked it this way. Nice and creamy was my husband’s comment. I used a little less spinach than called for. Also – i chose this recipe for its size. However, the cheese mixture only filled 7 noodles.
- “kathy” : these rolls were amazing but we prefer to make them with a homemade alfredo sauce instead! Give it a try!
- “sandra” : This is a family favorite; my husband has been begging for this meal for a couple of months. Some recipes call for onions, but I have to leave them out due to an allergy. Try it, and you won’t be disappointed.
- “melanie” : Very good option for Meatless Monday! It took a little time to prepare, but it was not difficult. The presentation was very nice. I prepared everything according to the recipe. I used Newman’s marinara sauce for ease of a “weeknight meal” Leftovers were even better. I’ll be making this again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :