Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Spinach Mac And Cheese”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : At the time I’m writing this review, the recipe is rated halfway between 4 and 5, and that’s what I’d give it if we could give half stars. It offers a tasty, healthy twist on the old standby of mac and cheese. I followed the recipe exactly, and it got very good reviews in our house. When I reheated the leftovers, I sprinkled a little more cheddar cheese on top, and that seemed to make it even better. I also think it would benefit from having some cheese layered inside the macaroni … but that may just be nitpicking. If you’re undecided about whether to try this or not, do it. It probably won’t become your signature dish, but everyone will enjoy it.
- “mary” : This was awesome. I will definitely be making this again and again.
- “kendra” : This is pretty good– I was afraid that the sauce would be too watery with 3 cups milk, but it wasn’t. I didn’t use nutmeg, and used an Italian cheese blend instead of cheddar (omitting the top cheese layer). Trying to decide whether water chestnuts might be a good addition…
- “debbie” : It seemed a little dry. I expected it to be creamier. Tastes good though!
- “sara” : Adding the spinach to Mac and cheese, great idea! Loved it!
- “mia” :Followed the recipe. Super easy and ymmy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :