Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “STRAWBERRY PIE!!! This looks amazing!!!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kendra” : This pie not only looks lovely, it tastes great, too! The cream cheese layer adds just the right amount of sweetness. Great pie to have on a warm summer night. For a variation, try a little sprinkle of coconut or chocolate shavings on top.
- “kim” : I love this pie! The lemon and strawberry combo is awesome. I use a gluten-free graham cracker crust since my daughter is gluten intolerant and it’s her favorite dessert. She asks me to make it for every birthday.
- “riley” : I’ve made this pie 2 times now and it is delicious! The first time I did not have a lemon for zest so I subbed in lime zest and lime juice. Loved it! The second time I made it I used lemon in the cream cheese layer but subbed in raspberry jello, raspberries and blueberries. Equally tasty! I used the crust recipe as written. It was time consuming to chill and bake but the crust remained crispy underneath the cream cheese layer. Definitely will make this pie again!
- “nicole” : I made this today with berries from the garden, and oh my was it good! I had left over flavored cream cheese-berry, blueberry and honey nut- that I used with some regular cream cheese-probably only 4 oz- plus a little of the powdered sugar. It was a pretty color and just enough to spread in the shell and give each person a taste. I used part Splenda and some sugar and diet jello and it tasted fine. I shouldn’t rate your recipe since I changed it somewhat, but it was really good and my diabetic husband appreciated the changes. Thanks for sharing.
- “nancy” : I did make the pie crust, and followed the recipe exactly. I really think I’m just to impatient to go through all of the steps again. The process from beginning to end was a very long one for me. To save time, just like previous reviewers, I would also buy a pre-made crust next time. The pie was however, delicious. Everyone really enjoyed it. There was not a piece left.
- “danielle” : This was absolutely delicious. I used a refrigerated pie crust. Baked it ahead with foil and pie weights. It did not need as long a baking time as the recipe The jello did set up nicely and it does pool around the berries which I thought was pretty. Of course you could discard the excess jello if your not a fan. My friends loved it , definitely will make again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :