Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “john” : Quick and simple to mix up, these are beautiful muffins, plump and rounded with a delicate, light golden streusel top. They’re moist and delicious with just a hint of fresh lemon that complements the blueberries well. For those who believe these to be bland or tasteless, muffins are by their nature not as rich or sweet as cakes, or muffins described as muffins but really ARE cakes. This is a perfect blueberry MUFFIN recipe!
- “elizabeth” : These were fabulous–even with my healthier changes! I used whole wheat flour, half splenda and half white sugar, egg substitute, and apple sauce in place of the butter. I added 1/2 cup more blueberries and used half brown and half white sugars in the crumble on top. These are amazing–we can’t keep ourselves away!! Thanks for the great recipe!!
- “rebecca” : This recipe is great!!! Really tasty. I substituted brown sugar for the white in the streusel topping and added 1/4 tsp vanilla to it too. I also put 2 cups of blueberries into the muffins instead of 1 1/2. The muffins turned out wonderful, really moist and delicious.
- “vanesa” : Perfect!!!! They were amazingly perfect . . . well after I used some of the other reviewers tips. I used frozen blueberries, orange zest (and I doubled it). I also added 1/4 cup brown sugar to the mix. I mixed the milk (2%) in with the wet ingriedents. I also used 2 1/2 tbs white sugar and 2 1/2 tbs brown sugar for the streusel. I spayed the entire muffin pan with cooking spray and they came out “Magazine Perfect.” Starbucks Blueberry muffins no longer have a fan!!
- “sarah” : My five year old helped me make these and we had a lot of fun. She decided that instead of the streusel topping they needed to have sprinkles. I gave her some artistic leeway and we now have some very colorful and very tasty muffins in our house! Since we didn’t use the streusel I put the cinnamon in the batter. Can’t wait to try them with the topping next time!
- “laura” : Delicious, and they pack and travel well too! For the topping, I used a mixture of brown and white sugar. I also used 1/2 cup whole wheat flour in place of some of the all-purpose and the muffins were still very light and fluffy. Love these!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :