- 2 1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm(R) Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 medium green peppers, cut lengthwise into quarters
Mix 1/4 cup stuffing and butter. Set aside.
Cook beef and onion in skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Pour off fat. Add tomatoes and corn. Add remaining stuffing. Mix lightly.
Arrange peppers in 2-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon beef mixture over peppers. Cover.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until peppers are tender. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture. Bake 5 min. or until golden.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :