Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Taco Tater Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “loni” : I made this for dinner tonight and it was to die for! I added a can of green chiles to the meat mixture, and put tots on top at the end with the cheese. I broiled it for a few minutes to add a little crunch. We ate it with sour cream and hot sauce. It was sooo yummy. Next time I might add some tortilla chips on top too. What a great find!
- “jane” : This can be adaptable for the slow cooker during the hot weather, when you don’t want to heat up the kitchen. Follow steps 1 and 2 exactly. Step 3–grease the cooker and add 1/3 of enchilada sauce to bottom. Step 4–line the cooker (all the way up the sides if possible) with the tater tots. Step 5–spoon the meat/bean/corn mixture in the middle of the tater tot “nest.” Step 6–drizzle the remaining enchilada sauce over the meat mixture and any exposed tater tots. Step 7–cook on low for 5-7 hours (or high 3-4 hours). Sprinkle cheese during last hour of cooking. Slow cookers vary in heating, so cook until the tater tots are hot and steamy!
- “britney” : This recipe was really good! I did a couple things differently…I used ground chicken instead of beef (because thats what I had thawed) I also used regular frozen corn because I couldn’t find Mexican Style and I didnt put cheese in the dish because my husband doesn’t like cheese. I just sprinkled some on top for me! 🙂 This will definitely be made again, and I will thaw beef out next time to try it that way! Thanks for a great recipe!
- “nicole” : All I can say is Awsome!! Was a quick and easy dinner and my family absolutely loved it. I added a small can of diced green chilis to give it a little extra flavor.
- “avery” : This was really good. I didn’t have tater tots so I made the recipe on the stove and topped it with homemade hashbrowns and cheese. I also made the enchilada sauce from the ten minute enchilada sauce recipe on here! I used plain frozen corn and co jack cheese. Really good.
- “rachel” : Family loved this, I used red enchilada sauce think next time I will use green and maybe some shredded pork.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :