Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “TERIYAKI CHICKEN CASSEROLE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “renee” : made this for dinner tonight – it was a hit with my kids who are 13, 12 and 9 and my hubby told me good job – thanks for the inspiration!!
- “melanie” : I made this casserole for dinner tonight, and it was amazing! I ended up putting in twice as many vegetables, and chopping the chicken into strips rather than shredding it. I also used 1/3c brown sugar rather than 1/4c for the sauce. Thanks for this awesome recipe; it is certainly a keeper ?
- “elizabeth” : Made this today. My family loved it! I’m going to make it again next weekend when my college kids come home. Thank you!
- “samantha” : I made this about a month ago and it got my 6 year old picky eater to say “wow, you are a good cook!” The family loved it. We are making it again this week.
- “marlo” : I made this for the family tonight, what a great meal!! One for the recipe file… the kids and hubby all asked for seconds! So simple and easy to adapt to whatever veggies you have in the fridge. Only problem is I’ll have to double the recipe next time ?
- “brandon” : Loved it! I used fresh carrots, snow peas and broccoli. I just steamed them for a few minutes before adding them. Also served it with some fresh diced pineapple on top, it balanced out the saltyness of the dish!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :