Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Thai Peanut Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “cynthia” : What a delicious dish! I modified this recipe slightly. I added 1 tbsp of fish sauce 3 tbsp coconut milk and 1/2 tsp crushed chili pepper flakes to the sauce. I then served it over coconut rice. (1 cup basmati rice 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1 1/2 cups water) WOW!!
- “gabriela” : Nothing could be easier. I’ve been meaning to make peanut chicken for a long time and this was perfect. I doubled the sauce and next time I will triple it I’d like a little more for my rice. Naturally brewed soy sauce is better as it’s less salty than the fake stuff. I also added brown sugar to round out the sauce with a sweet aspect and increased the amount of peanut butter. Next time I’ll try a touch of coconut milk. I couldn’t get nice looking snow peas but I added plain frozen peas to the mix. I also topped with chopped cilantro. It was great. I’ll definitely make this again and keep experimenting.
- “debi” : I’ve been making this for a couple years now and it’s always a hit. Like most I double the sauce but still find it needs a little more spice so I triple the cayenne. I also use crunchy peanut butter since that all I usually have an leave out the dry-roasted peanuts. I use peanut oil instead of olive oil. We like lots of veggies so I also add red peppers or sugar peas. Topping it with fresh cilantro seems to be just the right finishing touch.
- “suzanne” : This recipe was delicious! I wish I would have double the sauce. I added about a tablespoon of cornstarch to the sauce at the end to thicken the sauce up a bit other than that I didn’t change a thing. I thought the flavor was spectacular!
- “teresa” : Great taste! Fresh ginger is key to this dish. I added some chicken broth when I realized the sauce wouldn’t be enough – even after doubling the sauce ingredients. I served it over brown rice and sprinkled fresh chopped cilantro over the dish – it turned out great!
- “elodie” : Despite a few substitutions this recipe was fantastic! Instead of rice I used Japanese udon noodles. Instead of white wine vinegar I used the same amount of rice vinegar. Also I used chunky instead of smooth peanut butter and doubled the amount of chicken. These minor changes cannot change my opinion that this recipe most certainly equals some comparable dishes I’ve ordered in Thai restaurants. The ginger perfectly accents the light peanutty flavor of the dish. I would highly recommend this particular recipe to anyone interested in experiencing something with a distinct flavor that doesn’t overwhelm your senses with any one element. Even the cayenne pepper in the amount prescribed failed to make the dish noticeably spicy so if one prefers a bit of spice increasing the amount to 1/2 tsp. might be more to one’s liking.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :