- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon dried, crushed Mexican oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, blend sour cream and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in taco seasoning mix. Stir in salsa, Mexican oregano, salt and pepper.
Transfer to a 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with Pepper Jack cheese. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :