Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Tuna and Avocado Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : WIERDLY GOOD! I am doubtful about a lot of these odd combos on here, but this was so simple, and it really creates its own flavor that’s hard to explain. Especially good with potato chips, I’m on a gluten free diet.
- “melissa” : I bought some avocado’s at the market an noticed they were getting a little to ripe so iv been searching for some good recipes so I decided to try this one!This was super Healthy and Absolutely Delish! I used one of my 100 calorie rolls and instead of dicing the tomato i just put a nice thick slice on my roll! Wonderful! Yummmm!
- “clara” : I have been looking for healthy options when making meals and at first I thought the combination of avocado and tuna sounded weird, but I went for it anyway. It was AMAZING! The only change I made is that I used 2 avocados instead of 3, and I used fresh pico that you can buy in the produce section which has tomato and onion all chopped up nicely and mixed that in I also used lime juice which gave it a nice flavor and helped it last when we had it for lunch again the following day. This will be our weekend lunch from now on.
- “natasha” : SO good and so versatile! I put mine in romaine lettuce leaves (like boats) with a side of carrots dipped in hummus. I ate this for lunch and split with my husband and he loved it. I also put some Crystals hot sauce on top and it was Fabulous!! I will for sure make this again. Note: One can of tuna and one avocado is 2 servings at 263 calories each serving. I will make this only when my hubby is home for lunch otherwise I will be temped to eat the whole thing.
- “barbara” : I love this salad. I first had it when I was in Mexico. I don’t think I ever make it the same way ever. I like to add roasted corn, a great way to use up left over corn on the cob. Our bunch always cleans the bowl!
- “sherri” : Great healthy lunch you can feel good about, we just put it on wheat crackers. I reduced to two servings but kept the jalapeno, tomatoes at the full amount, since I have an abundance in my garden now. A wee bit of salt and pepper too.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :