Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Unbelievable Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sandy” : OMG! Received this recipe from an internet friend and absolutely loved it! Only change I did was I used 2 tbsp whole grain mustard, and 1 tbsp dijon mustard, then used hand blender to smooth out marinade some. Cubed chicken and poured half marinade in bag with chicken and the other half in another bag to put in the freezer for future use and marinaded for 8 hours. Skewered chicken/green pepper/onion/pineapple and grilled on each side (4 sides) 2 minutes each, basting with a little left over marinade left out of the bags. It was wonderful! I’ll be making this all summer! TY!
- “kristen” : It was really good. I like this kind of marinade. When I throw stuff together on my own, I find that I use many of these same ingredients- mmm. I didn’t have time to marinate and grill but I put the marinade (made a 1/2 recipe) in a glass baking dish with the chicken (sliced up 2 boneless breasts to make cutlets) and baked at 350 until done. I do that often in place of grilling chicken- the meat soaks up so much of the tasty marinade that way, and it’s so fast.
- “crystal” : Wonderful marinade. Key to this recipe is to use fresh squeezed lemon and lime juice. Concentrated juices tend to overpower the other flavors. Recipe calls for 6-8 minutes of cooking time per side ~ please note if this doesn’t seem long enough for you, the citrus in the marinate makes the chicken cook faster. Do not overcook as your chicken will turn rubbery. Wonderful chicken to add to salads! New favorite in our home! Thanks Letsgggo for the submission.
- “melissa” : I have made this several times due to the continuing requests from my son. Although this is awsome on the charcoal grill, I use this to marinate boneless/skinless chicken brests and then put them on the George Foreman.
- “jillian” : This is an awesome marinade! The brown sugar makes a big difference. I used the same amount of marinade for 3 chicken breasts that I pounded down thin used 3 tablespoons of olive oil vs. 6 and used dijon mustard instead of course ground. I left the chicken in the marinade overnight. The chicken soaked almost all of it up. It smelled delicious coming off the grill and tasted even better. This is a keeper.
- “tina” : Loved these! Followed the recipe exactly and the results were very tasty. Juicy, with just a touch of mellow sweetness and a bite of flavor. I think this chicken would make a great chicken sandwich with swiss and honey mustard. Will definitely make again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :