Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : All other ingredients is right just want to confirm that in Vietnam people don’t put napa cabbage (chinese cabbage) in noodle salad at all, but regular lettuce! The only cabbage salad dish in Vietnam is the one mixes with boiled shredded chicken and nuoc cham (fish sauce) that sometimes people substitute with napa cabbage. Also, we don’t have jalapeno pepper in Vietnam, it’s actually red chilly that have bigger size that look like a jalapeno but taste different.
- “maria” : Our vietnamese resturant closed and I was upset. I started looking for a good noodle bowl recipe and this one is real close. I use a drop of Chili oil instead of a jalapeno. I also use shredded lettace instead of chinese cabbage, because that how the resturant did it. Thank you for the wonderful recipe.
- “liticia” : This is a nice light and healthy meal, and very delicious. I substituted kale for the cabbage (for a little more nutrition) and dried thai peppers for the jalapenos. I’ll be making this again.
- “alex” : This was really good. I tweeked it with more fish sauce, sugar and topped it off with fried tofu. To save time I used a food processor for the sauce. I will definitely use this again. Thanks!
- “paula” : Very tasty! I opted out of using the fish sauce, and just added a bit more salt. DH also put some hot sauce on his. We decided to eat it w/ chicken, so I skillet-cooked bits of boneless, skinless chicken breast sprinkled w/ salt, pepper, and a generous amount of rosemary.
- “lara” : Very good and authentic taste. I have made twice and second time added 1/4c of water to the sauce and decreased the garlic to 4 cloves (and I LOVE garlic, but it was just too strong). I used normal fish sauce and bbq’d some chicken breast which I sliced and served with. Big hit with the whole family who all love Vietnemese noodles.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :