Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Whole Wheat and Honey Pizza Dough”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tamara” : I have done this with between 1 and 2 1/2 cups of white whole wheat flour, and it comes out great. 🙂
This is my favorite pizza dough recipe.
- “melanie” : I love that you have your go-to pizza dough recipe. I have one that’s ready in an hour and a whole wheat one, but yours is even faster! Love that. Pinned!
- “beccie” : Best Recipe Ever!!!
OmG… I made a Stromboli with this dough…
Ham, Mozzarella, Mushrooms… I even I kneaded a bruschetta spice in the dough…
- “jana” : Seriously great pizza crust! We make homemade pizza on most Friday’s and this is a keeper. It will be my new go to crust from now on! And with only a 15 minute rise timI I no longer have to start dough at 3:30 in the afternoon! Thank you!
- “amber” : Can this dough be frozen? I love to make a bunch of pizzas during a slow day. Top with sauce and cheese and then wrap them and freeze them. We then pull them out on busy night and but toppings on them. Saves money from buying store bought frozen pizza.
- “shirley” : this is about the same recipe my daughter uses & her pizza dough is the best! We like thin crust best, though so get 3 large pizzas from this amount of dough. Also, she doesn’t roll it out first, just puts a piece of dough in the pan & presses it out. No commercial pizza can compare.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :