Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Zucchini Cheddar Pancakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : I wish there was no EGGS in these pancakes. May be I can try flax seeds! It looks delicious though like always ?
- “nicole” : Looks just fabulous (as usual). Can’t wait to try it! Just found your recipe for the butter chicken and recommends….that sounds great too!
- “sarah” : We are in high corn season as well, and I can’t seem to get enough! I have savory corn pancakes on the dinner menu for tomorrow night, but I think I might have to have some for breakfast and lunch as well!
- “erin” : These remind me of the corn fritters my mom used to make for us as kids. They were so stinking good but fried in oil, so I bet these are healthier – and made with fresh corn, yum!
- “belina” : Gorgeous! Love how fulfilling these look. I now will have a difficult morning wishing I was eating these.
- “barbara” : I can imagine these easily. I love adding fresh sweet corn to corn bread and I serving it with maple syrup which I love; maybe cause I have some from, of all places? Canada…just the best and bet these are too1
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :