Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Air Fryer Fried Okra”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “caroline” : It is healthier than deep frying them but they do not taste the same at all. I should have added some more seasoning. I will try this next time to see if it is better. tip- keep covering the okra is cooking spray for best results.
- “ema” : Delicious and super easy!! I did add some spices to the cornmeal mixture. Thanks!
- “wendy” : This is one of those recipes you will use weekly. I’ve made it four times and loved it each time. I even used pickled okra and it was out of this world delicious.
- “ellen” : With growing okra in the garden, we have made this over and over as a go to. Simple, quick and glad it was submitted. No changes to the original recipe.
- “serena” : Great alternative to frying or heating the oven (AND the kitchen) to roast! I mixed pickled (rinsed) and fresh okra since I didn’t have enough fresh. Although the pickling would be tasted slightly, the dish was delicious! I had to air fry longer and higher temperature than suggested.
- “tania” : I cooked at 375 X 5 min, stirred then another 5 min at same temp. Wanted more crispy boosted the heat up to 400 X 3 min. Spices: garlic powder, soy, cayenne, smoked paprika, pepper and olive oil. Loved it! Would like more crispy so will start off at 400.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :