Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Amazing Oven Roasted Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maria” : I want to know how to make the potatoes in the picture. That looks amazing. Do you cut them almost all the way through and then roast them? I have been making oven roasted potatoes for years and love them. I vary the seasonings to change them up.
- “jennifer” : I was looking for a lighter potato recipe and this turned out nice! I added a little less salt then called for, and added some dried rosemary for a little extra flavor. I had to add a little more olive oil halfway through cooking so they didn’t get too dried out, but they ended up delicious! Easy, healthy side dish!
- “ellen” : I just tried this – using 2 wooden spoons with potato in the middle then cut like a fan – wow – this was good. I covered a baking dish bottom with enough olive oil nothing would ‘stick’. Initially placed fan cut potatoes in lightly oiled dish, pieced olive oiled fresh rosemary and sea salt in between every slice, a little pepper then poured small amount of olive oil maybe ½ teaspoon per potato. Then turned potatoes upside down – uncut ‘bottoms up’ and baked 30 minutes. Then removed from oven – using tongs turned all potatoes ‘sliced side up’ baked another 30 minutes. About 10 minutes before removing – turning the oven light on – I could see these would be great. Next time (soon) I’ll take a photo.
- “kelly” : big hit with the family . they were so easy to make and so tasty. I added minced garlic and onion, and used sea salt in place of the regular salt.
- “stan” : I’m relatively new to cooking, but this is a great recipe. First off, I actually had all the ingredients listed and it is very simple. Even I can’t mess it up. I’ve made it about a half dozen times by now with minor variations. First off, 6 potatoes seemed like a lot to me (I’m only cooking for one here) so I halved everything which worked out nicely because I don’t see how you’re going to fit 6 sliced potatoes on one baking sheet. (I only have one). I found I liked to cut the potato wedges very thin so they would get crisp. It’s hard for me to do consistently though so I do end up with some that are too thick (IMO), but I just let them cook longer than the ones I cut just right. And they’re still good – I just prefer the thinner crisper ones. Another issue I found is an inconsistency in smothering the potato pieces with olive oil and spices. I always run out so I end up with some really well spiced and oiled potato wedges and a few that hardly have any extra flavoring. So now I am just taking the recipe as a starting point and adding more olive oil and other stuff as needed. I’ve been adding other things as well. A little garlic, onions and the crumbs from a jar of mixed nuts (almonds. cashews. pecans, brazil nuts, hazel nuts – just the crumbs). This is so much better than pre-processed “snack” food.
- “lauri” : I cut salt in half to make healthier option. Probably could have cut pepper back too, but they were great and simple just the same!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :