Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Amazing Weight Watchers 0 Point Cabbage Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sally” : This is the best version of Weight Watchers Soup I’ve had. I’ve had others with stewed tomatoes and Lipton Onion Soup. This one is so much better!
- “diane” : This is great soup!! I have used during weight watchers program and lost 25 pounds in 3 months alternating between this soup and a 300 calorie lunch.
- “susan” : This was delicious! The best WW soup I have had yet. You are right about the beef broth…. YUM!!!
- “christine” : This looks amazing! Definitely planning on trying this out. I’m going to do it lunch meal prep style so I have a delicious nutritious low fat/low cal lunch that I just have to heat up. Thanks so much for this!
- “jenna” : This soup is amazing! I made it by recipe first. And have now added more carrots, added water along with the whole can of tomato paste. I took out green beans. And it is AMAZING.
- “michele” : Delicious, I doubled and left out the zucchini… added
Steam fresh frozen string beans … ( a bit extra) since no
zucchini… a dash of cayanne pepper… a few fresh basil
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :