Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Asian Coleslaw”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “gina” : This salad is SO good! I had 8 ounces of red cabbage in my refrigerator so I made 25% of a salad. I didn’t have scallions so I substituted garlic chives that are growing in a pot on my deck. Otherwise, I followed the recipe exactly
- “natalie” : Really good! It’s a bit heavy on onions so tone them down if you need to. I halved the recipe and it fed our family of 4 perfectly. My teenage boys had seconds, said they couldn’t get enough.
“rachel” : The perfect pairing with teriyaki skirt steak and sticky rice. I added cilantro and substituted brown sugar for honey, and white vinegar with rice vinegar. Perfection!
- “donna” : I was looking for an alternative to cole slaw and this recipe rocks! I added cilantro, sliced almonds and black sesame seeds. Yum yum!
- “kimberly” : Great recipe! I had a head of napa cabbage in the fridge that I used instead of traditional cabbage, and I was very pleased with the result.
- “charlot” : What a perfect Asian slaw! It has tons of flavor, but doesn’t reach out and “slap” you. I’ll make it again and again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :