Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Avocado-Shrimp Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sandra” : Very good ! Adding Cucumbers give it a nice crunch ! I added grape tomatoes and sauteed the pre-cooked shrimp with garlic,lemon a onion a bit before throwing them in.
- “many” : It’ has been a hot day in Va. and this was perfect! It was so easy to make and so good. My husband is in love with this recipe. I cut down on the onion and the lime, I added a smashed garlic clove…awesome!!! I had pitas which I cut in half and filled with the salad. Five stars. I will make this for the rest of the summer. Thanks
- “terry” : This is a great, refreshing summer salad. My husband loved and and I can’t wait to take it to a summer get-together. I used larger shrimp than the recipe called for and also added about 3 tablespoons of fresh chopped cilantro. This is a great, light summer meal.
- “siera” : Very Yummy! used Trader Joes Guacamole kit (2 avacados, 1 tomato, jalpeno, shallot, lime) minus the garlic and added 1 more tomato. Worked out prefectly. The pepper gave it just a bit of a nice kick. Used Trader Joes frozen pre-cooked medium shrimp instead of salad size.
- “tanya” : Yum-yum! Do as the recipe states and allow to chill so the ingredients get a chance to mingle but DO allow to stand at room temp for about 1/2hr before serving for maximum flavor.
- “anderson” : I’ve made this twice now and I just love how easy it is to put together and how delicious it tastes! I thought I’d suggest a variation I tried and liked – I added about a cup of cooked brown rice to the salad. I thought it worked well and added some healthy whole grain carbs – it was more satisfying that way for me. Thanks for this quick, easy, and delicious lunch idea. (I just love the picture, by the way – but my salad looks a little less professional when I fix it!)
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :