- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Combine sour cream and ranch dressing mix in a bowl and stir thoroughly together. Add in cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer until well incorporated. Add Cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions. Transfer mixture to an oven-safe dish.
Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :