Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bacon Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “samantha” : If I could find more recipes like this I could become a vegetarian! I made my own mushroom soup, which was really good on its own so I have to think it is better than canned. The flavors worked perfectly together. I chose to omit the French fried onions and instead mixed the bacon with breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan, then topped the whole thing with more Parmesan half way through baking. I thought about leaving out the red pepper flakes but I am so glad I didn’t. There isn’t enough to make the dish hot, just enough to make your taste buds pay attention. Thanks
- “maria” : This recipe was great! All five in my family ate this, and everyone had second helpings too (that pretty much never happens!). This is not the healthiest vegetable dish, but I’ll bet the ingredients would be fine together without the cream of mushroom soup added. Sure, there wouldn’t really be a sauce if you did that, but who doesn’t like cauliflower, bacon, and cheese on their own? This would be a side dish that would be filling enough for me as a lunch during the work week, so if I make it again I will definitely do that to use up leftovers. Flavor was great, and would go along side almost any entree. The only thing I changed was the baking time – mine was cooked through and brown after about 30 minutes. Thank you for the recipe
- “thisni” : I thought the flavors were great but was challenged by the ratio of cauliflower-to-sauce ingredients. I will definitely make this again. I love cauliflower but seldom have because even a single head of cauliflower is way too much cauliflower for one person! With this recipe, I think I can freeze the additional servings. Thanks!
- “barbara” : Didn’t have cream of mushroom soup but did have a can of Creamy Poblano & Queso condensed soup. Omitted the French fried onions only because I didn’t have them otherwise made as directed. This was really, really delicious. Family gave it 5 stars.
- “patricia” : Made this recipe for my family with pork chops & stuffed mushrooms. Turned out great! Everybody loved it. Will deff make this again. The French fried onions are my favourite!
- “christine” : I forgot to pick up bacon, but still wanted to make this recipe so here’s what I did: Instead of steaming the cauliflower, I cooked it a la Roasted Garlic Cauliflower; then I made Homemade Cream of Mushroom soup and used about two cups of it in this. I skipped the French Fried onions and used Panko and grated Parmesan. Really good! I can’t wait to make this with bacon next time, but I will probably still use homemade cream of mushroom soup for the flavor and reduced sodium.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :