Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BAKED GLAZED LEMON DONUTS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mira” : Lemon extract is the best, and it’s so underused. I love that it makes a cameo in this recipe. And who would not love a lemon donut? Talk about the best, sunshiny way to start a day!
- “paula” : I prefer iced or glazed cake donuts to yeast so a Starbucks loaf turned into them sounds pretty amazing! I’ve never had a lemon donut but it’s a nice flavor this time of year.
- “clara” : Such a wonderful idea!! I will definitely have to try using lemon extract instead of juice in my next lemony concoction. Pinning 🙂
- “kris” : We are on a lemony kick! I made your buttermilk lemon cake to take to a party on Monday. I wanted to make your sugar cookies with patriotic sprinkles, but I discovered I was out of sprinkles, so I punted. Not patriotic, but tasty. 🙂
- “shawna” : Oh my. These look SO fantastic!! You know how much I love lemon!
- “stephanie” : Baked donuts are highly underrated, IMO! Love that you went with lemon; it’s perfect and light for these dog days of summer!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :