Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Honey Mustard Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “cindy” : The flavor is wonderful – easy to make. I guarantee that this will be one of my favorite ‘go to’ recipes!
- “paula” : This recipe is so easy and quick to fix, and it tastes good too. I used lite soy sauce and only 1 huge chicken breast, but I made the entire amount of sauce so there would be enough to pour over the rice. Definitely a keeper.
- “sam” : This recipe was very easy and had everything already in the house. Nice quick dinner when you don’t want to run to the store after work.
- “kalen” : Super easy and tastey. Make this all the time. We stirfry some zucchini, squash, onions, and red bell peppers. Make some extra sauce to put on these veggies. Make brown rice as the base. Then the veggies. Then the chicken. Also added some sesame seeds!
- “jamie” : Followed the recipe except I added some cornstarch to get the sauce to thicken up and stick to the chicken better. Was very yummy and easy, will make again.
- “nicole” : Delicious! I make this at least every other week. I add about 1-2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger (use a less if you’re using the bottled ginger), and it tastes even better!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :