Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Baked Potato Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “marissa” : I tried fingerling potatoes for bite size fun! I put a little bit of egg whites instead of a whole egg and microwaved for about 20 seconds and they came out perfectly1
- “karen” : Hello…. just now saw this recipe! Looks REALLY good and will make soon
- “lisa” : NOW THIS IS A I CAN GET MY MOUTH AROUND, AND I DID. AND I WELL DO IT AGAIN.
- “sheila” : What does one do with the second half of the cream? This sounds grest! Will be trying this weekend. Thank you.
- “natasha” : Made for a class breakfast this morning and it was pretty much devoured. I’m always my worst critic but LOVED the look and taste of this one.
- “denise” : my husband, myself and church group loved this recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :