Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Banana Egg Oat Pancakes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : These look delicious! Always trying to find new ways to make breakfast interesting and include eggs! This definitely will be a great alternative on weekends!
- “deborah” : These pancakes are delicious. I tried them with 1 egg and 3 egg whites and then added flax and chai seeds, slivers almonds and vanilla. I blended it all together and it was fabulous. Thank you
- “jacqueline” : OMG! this recipe definitely needs salt. The pancakes taste great but they are so plain. A sprinkle of salt will make it perfect.
- “jaide” : I’m absolutely amazed by these. They remind me of childhood memories and eating my poppas banana bread and butter pudding. Will definitely will make again
- “rosie” : I like these a lot with some adjustments. I added a 1/4 t of baking powder, 5 roasted pecans, 1 egg and 1 egg white, and some salt to taste. They came out really good. Next time I’ll use some ripened bananas so that I won’t have to use syrup. Thanks for sharing!
- “amber” : I’ve tried these w/out the oats and was disappointed considering how it’s been the new “healthy breakfast,” but this recipe is perfect!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :