Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BBQ Chicken Pizza”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : Who would have thought that chicken on a pizza could be this good! My husband does NOT like new things.. picky picky.. but he offered to try it because he didn’t know what was beneath all that cheese! Surprised? HE LOVED IT! It’s a new favourite! Didn’t use the pepper’s they called for but used roasted red peppers.. and Bullseye original BBQ sauce. PERFECT!
- “melanie” : I make a pizza almost identical to this recipe in my own kitchen too and it’s always a big hit! My recipe does not include peppercinis and I use a sweet sauce because I don’t like spicey. I use a boboli pizza crust. Everything else in my recipe is the same as this one. It’s quick easy and tasty. I put the cilantro under the cheese to protect it from wilting. I jazz up the pizza a little by adding flavor to the chicken. I cook my chicken by brushing a piece of foil with BBQ sauce and adding salt and pepper to taste. Put chicken on top of foil and brush top side of chicken with BBQ sauce and add more salt and pepper. Fold up foil to make a sealed packet. Put packet on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes. Take chicken out of packet and let cool before shredding. Add several tablespoons of BBQ sauce to shredded chicken to coat chicken evenly. I also broil the pizza for 3-4 minutes on low broil to give the chicken and onion a little extra crisp.
- “amanda” : I made my own yeast pizza crust and then used my judgement as to how much of each topping to put on. I baked in a 450 oven until brown enough to suit me. I did use approx 1/4 cup pepperoncini peppers chopped finely. Left off the cilantro. Really good pizza if you use your own judgement with amounts of ingredients. I also cooked two chicken breast fillets in a little butter and seasoned with salt and pepper then cubed. Four stars as written because of excess in ingredients…five stars with these changes.
- “gina” : Great recipe. So much like my fav California Pizza Kitcher version!!! I did leave off the peppers. I also used Perdue Short-Cuts chicken for quick preparation. Will definitely make this again! THANKS!
- “kim” : YUMMM!!! This is so good but only if you’re a fan of BBQ sauce. I used way less cilantro and a little less chopped onion. I also put on jalapeno peppers instead b/c that’s what we had on hand.
- “kendra” : my friend made this for me for lunch one day it was fantastic! She also topped with bean srouts and freshly queezed lime juice when it came out of the oven. really brightens up the flavor!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :