Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BBQ Pork for Sandwiches”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lora” : The way i made this turned out excellent! I used approximately 5.5 lbs of pork ribs with the bone since i coulldn’t find boneless.
- “kelly” : Here’s a really good modification of this recipe. Throw your pork in a slow cooker with no liquid (or maybe a little water if it’s a really lean cut) and cook until it’s done.
- “sharon” : I used a 16oz can of BEER instead of beef broth….it was awesome. I used Cattlemans Smokehouse BBQ sauce..the best! My husband said it was the best BBQ pulled pork he’d ever had!!
- “leslie” : Really, really good. Again, I always follow the recipe exactly the first time I make it and this time I was glad I had. I was very tempted, like others, to just throw the sauced meat back into the crock pot–I mean, why mess up another pan, right? Well I think it made a big, positive difference to the final product. The time in the oven kindof browns the tips and makes it seem more like meat done on the grill. I’d never used Sweet Baby Ray’s before and it was good with the pork. It was a little sweet, obviously–I may use Bullseye next time for a more savory change of pace. I will definately be making this again.
- “helen” : Wow this BBQ was a huge hit. Following the advice of my butcher I used Boston Butt instead of boneless ribs. I cooked the meat for 8 hours the night before the party, drained and shredded it and stored it back in the crockpot overnight in the fridge. About 4 hours before the event I added the Sweet Baby Ray’s (don’t settle for kc masterpiece – yuck) and some of the left over stock drained from the crock the night before. So amazing, I will be making this again!
- “anabela” : Wow, this came out awesome. I used 2lbs of Pork Roast Butt. I did everything else nearly the same. I increased the time in the crock pot by 1/2 hr on low, in addition to the 4hrs on high.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :