Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Beefy Pasta Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jerse” : My grandsons won’t eat anything with pieces of onion so I blend the onion with tomato sauce before adding to the dish. Very good after school, cold day dish.
- “mina” : You can be sure I’ll be making again and again for my husband and myself. I do not salt anything so will leave out. Definitely will add garlic powder along with onion. YUM!
- “june” : I didn’t have the exact ingredients on hand, so I prepared this dish with unsalted butter, 1% milk and unsalted tomato sauce. I added about a 1/2 tsp additional salt to the beef mixture. Also used a sprinkle of dried parsley instead of fresh. I thought it was very good!
- “sarah” : Great casserole – the whole family loved it!!!Will definitely make again and again
- “samantha” : This recipe was super fast and tasty. My 2 and half year old ate an entire serving! She said it was “delish.”
- “audrey” : Excellent meal. I served with salad and garlice toast. I used a smalll onion, egg substitute and 1% milk. Could not get the lumps out of chicken soup so I dumped the cookd macaroni into the soup ingreadients already mixed in a large bowl and stirred.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :