Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Best Pina Colada Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “erin” : This is the first year that I finally feel comfortable with all 3 boys in the pool. It’s definitely hectic but I’ll reward myself after with this yummy salad! It looks incredible!
- “catalina” : Fruit salads are one of my favorite desserts to enjoy in the Summer but I have never tried this version. It looks so yummy!
- “leslie” : It is looking really very delicious. I love this. Thanks for sharing. I must try this recipe.
- “kristi” : I made this with unsweetened coconut, but the fresh pineapple I had was quite sweet so it balanced out. Loved the coconut milk in this salad! Will definitely be making this again!
- “brenda” : This was so refreshing, and everyone raved about it! I used canned pineapple tidbits, the coconut I used minced instead of flaked, due to my preference, and would only change it by cutting the banana into diced pieces, instead of sliced. But it was really great!
- “kathlen” : What a great easy dessert! I used 3 – 6oz containers of yogurt and 2 cans of pineapple chunks instead of the fresh. This was so good! Next time I make it, I may try adding a can of mandarin oranges too!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :