Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Black Forest Dump Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : I’m not a huge fan of the standard cherry/pineapple dump cake, but this one is delish!!! Will definitely be making it again!
- “maria” : I recently made this cake as one of the desserts for my son’s birthday dinner and it is really good! With only 5 ingredients (that can be kept on hand) and no mixing, it couldn’t be easier! I’ve already had requests for the recipe!
- “angel” : Severed this at our dinner club. There were four attending and I didn’t have any leftovers when I gave take home servings! A real hit with everyone!!
- “vanesa” : Made this for company tonight and it was a big hit! I did make a few changes…namely I used a Sugar Free cake mix. I also used a sugar free cherry pie filling and with the can of black cherries I drained out half of the heavy syrup and replaced it with water. I did use 2 sticks of melted butter. Just realized I forgot to put the almonds on it but they were never missed! Really good and my diabetic husband could enjoy dessert with the rest of us. Will definitely make this again.
- “naela” : Great cake to make in a pinch. It had a good flavor and was a huge hit at work. However, I had dry spots in the cake mix. Reminded people of dirt cups.
- “sarah” : NOTE: I had baked this cake at 350o F. for 50 minutes! I’d used 1 cup of candied cherries which I’d soaked in boiling water 10 to 15 minutes since I didn’t have canned sweet cherries. I greased and floured my 13x9x2″ baking pan. This is a wonderful recipe to use!I think that the cake can even be varied by using suitable pie fillings like peach, apple, pumpkin, pineapple and using suitable cake mixes to match up with the fillings and using canned peaches, pineapple, canned apples or fresh sliced peeled apples with 1 Tbsp. lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon & 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg to the apple pie filling! Use a yellow cake mix for the peach, a spice cake mix for the apples and a pineapple cake mix with the pineapple filling/canned pineapple! I’m sure a strawberry cake mix with a can of strawberry pie filling and about 2 cups sliced strawberries could be used for a strawberry dump cake! The variations are ongoing! delowenstein
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :