Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Blackened Chicken with Avocado Cream Sauce”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susan” : I’ve made this twice now and we love it! Too spicy for the kids but this is one of my favorite chicken recipe. The sauce is amazing on the spicy chicken. Just the right amount of coolness to balance the chicken out.
- “tammi” : This recipe was in the Feb/March 2019 Allrecipes magazine. I ripped it out to make in the future and that was last night. My family loved it and said that we have to make this again. I’m excited that I made enough for leftovers for lunch today. The magazine said to add 1/2 cup water to the avocado cream sauce that was just the right amount. My daughter wanted me to add a little more avocado to the sauce I used a small avocado. I was worried that it would be too spicy but it wasn’t.
- “angela” : This recipe is definitely a keeper on my monthly menu. The chicken was tender and the sauce turned out ok not sure about the texture though. I added a little mayo to smooth it out and change the tartness in the taste. Overall I loved it!!!
- “elana” : A great variation to your average chicken dinner! The blackening seasoning gave a nice flavorful heat to the chicken and balanced well with the avocado cream sauce. I added a couple table spoons of water and a little extra lemon juice and salt to the sauce to thin it out and bring out the flavor. Didn’t have quinoa on hand so substituted brown rice which turned out great. This dish is a great way to eat healthy without disappointing your taste buds.
- “natalie” : Great combo with the chicken & avocado sauce. However I did have to tweak it a bit. The sauce tasted to much like yogurt. So I added a bit of cilantro and a pinch of salt cumin pepper & cayenne. Also I used thighs instead of breast. And if you are cooking this in the summer & you don’t want to heat up the oven take a cookie sheet line it with foil & add oil & cook the chicken on that on a BBQ grill. 5 minutes before the chicken is don put it on the grill if you want to get a BBQ taste.
- “shawna” : My family enjoyed this–especially the avocado sauce (which I had to make non-dairy by substituting the yogurt with soy sour cream mixed with a little lactose-free milk). A keeper!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :