Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “BLT Pasta Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : Very yummy recipe. I now get requests for it…made a couple adjustments though…use mayonnaise and ranch dressing and add more than recipe calls for since it gets absorbed by the pasta. Also- use farfelle pasta and also add peas.
- “krysta” : I like this recipe. More importantly, my husband LOVES this recipe. It is terribly simple to make, which is a plus. However, I have made a few changes as I have made this recipe again. I thought the pasta soaked up too much of the dressing as it sat and it kindof lost it’s ranch flavor. I add more ranch as it sits until it is the consistency I like. Also, I started using Bacon Ranch to up the ranch flavor. Also, I use green onions instead of regular onions, and add about 2 cups of peas.
- “selvia” : I brought this to a potluck and everyone loved it. I think it tastes best with the packaged ranch dressing mix, adding buttermilk and mayo to it, rather than bottled ranch. Also, next time I think I’d add sharp cheddar cheese to it. Yum!
- “sarah” : I make this pretty much the same, only I do half mayo, half sour cream and add a double batch of homemade dry ranch seasoning mix. I don’t usually keep shell pasta on hand–elbow macaroni is usually the pasta I’ll use. I like to use either red or green onions in this salad recipe. If you can, make this earlier in the day so it has time to set and really let the flavors work together. EDITED: I make this “lighter” now making the dressing from a mixture of nonfat greek yogurt, lowfat mayonnaise and reduced fat sour cream for the dressing, turkey bacon and whole wheat pasta. My family actually prefers the lower fat version!
- “gina” : Very good recipe! I added chopped celery and pre-chopped the bacon before frying it. Also, the Kraft Ranch with bacon dressing tastes great for this recipe!
- “sam” : I also used the baccon ranch dressing. I added frozen peas, chopped celery, red onion and extra dressing. I used whole wheat pasta because its what I had on hand, and no one could tell. Everyone loved it, and it is super easy to make. Thanks for the recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :