Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bourbon Street Rib-Eye Steak”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kendra” : We enjoyed this. All I had was Southern Comfort and it turned out great. I also only had 5 hours and we could still taste it in every bite. I am giving this a 5 because if it were to sit 8 hours as directed, it would have melted in our mouths. I cannot wait to try this again when I have the time to let it sit properly. Thanks for the great recipe!
- “linda” : This is a great way to give steaks extra flavor. the only change I made was to add some chopped shallot and to reduce the amount of brown sugar to 2 tablespoons. I also marinated some chicken thighs along with the steaks, and they came out super delicious!
- “mina” : I had thin cut rib eyes and ended up with them in the marinade for a little over 24 hours. I’m not a bourbon fan but I think the marinade imparted excellent taste to the meat. Topped with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce (also from this site) and the steaks were positively orgasmic! Thanks!
- “elodie” : I’ve cooked this recipe several times and every time the steaks are excellent. The taste of the marinade is a good blend for rib-eyes. The only slight difference in my preperation is I typically get two 10 oz steaks and use the ingredient amounts as listed in a large plastic container to complete submerse the steaks overnight. This could be slightly less liquid but even when I’ve done a bunch for a party I do two steaks per bin completely submerged. Sear them on the hottest part of the grill with a cross pattern and the move to the cooler rack to finish and these will melt when you cut in to them.
- “tara” : This is a great marinade. Made exactly as recipe called for and it was perfect. I used Wild Turkey American Honey bourbon. So good!!!
- “maria” : Incredible marinade. Made this as exactly as written. I suppose depending on how much you like bourbon you could use a little less, but I found it to be just the right amount.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :