Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Bow Ties with Sausage, Tomatoes and Cream”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “emily” : Delicious – hearty and satisfying. We used turkey italian sausage and fat free half and half to cut down on the fat, and 2 cans of Italian diced tomatoes instead of plum tomatoes. I also added about 5 oz. frozen chopped spinach (thawed) to boost nutrition and flavor. My whole family loved it! Previous Next
- “clara” : This dish was SO good and really easy to make. I used penne instead of the bow tie pasta and I took the advice of other reviewers and used canned Italian style diced tomatos. That saved me from a lot of chopping. Instead of heavy cream, I used half and half and used corn starch to thicken up the sauce. This made the dish a bit healthier. Since my husband loves spicy food, I used Spicy Italian Sausage and still added the crushed red pepper. When my husband ate it, he was kidding around and asking me which restaurant I purchased this from. I will definitely make this again!!!
- “rebecca” : EXCELLENT DISH!! I used only 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes and then added 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning to the tomatoes before adding them to the mixture. In addition, while sauting the onions and garlic, I added 1/2 chopped green bell pepper (maybe next time I’ll add a whole one) for color and more texture. It was wonderful.
- “abel” : This was awesome. Made this two nights ago and my husband is still commenting on how much he loved.
- “lisa” : I loved this!!! I used fresh red and yellow Campari tomatoes instead of canned – I cut them on a cutting board and saved the juice and added it to the sauce as well. I also added red and orange bell peppers and fresh basil and hot sausage instead of sweet. It was amazing – I will use this again for sure!!
- “robyn” : Very easy, very quick and delicious for a quick weeknight dinner. I didn’t use heavy cream. I used light cream and only about 3/4 cup. It was a hit my husband and sons.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :