Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Brazilian Black Bean Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “elisa” : This soup was great! I let everybody at work try it and they all loved it. It turned out thicker than I thought it would but that made it even better. Thanks.
- “clara” : My husband, who hates beans of any kind and most soups, as well, absolutely loved this soup. After I made it the first time, he begged me to make it again and add chicken chunks, or use it as a sauce over a chicken breast.
- “helen” : I’ve made this soup countless times, and I’ve always been pleased with the result. I substitute another fun-colored pepper for the carrot and its just fabulous. Be warned though, I find it so good, that it usually doesn’t make it to 6 servings – I can usually get about 4 decent sized bowls out of it. 🙂
- “jaclyn” : I chose this recipe because I wanted to use my immersion blender, and I wasn’t disappointed. I served it with Grandmother’s Buttermilk Cornbread , nachos, and sour cream. It would not serve six hungry adults as a main dish. My husband suggested I add chorizo next time.
- “megan” : We never thought this would be as amazing as it was. Orange juice seemed so foreign but it was amazing and everyone loves it.
- “john” : very healthy. I like to add fat to most recipes like this for taste. I added about 1 tbls of bacon fat and about 5 strips of crumbled bacon with chuncks of smoked ham. About 1/4 pound. I pureed about 1/3 of mixture and let it sit for a day to blend the flavors. The orange juice taste blended over night. excellant!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :